Medicine today presents an inspiring picture of achievement over many ills.
Men argue about its greatest advance – the introduction of the wonder drugs, new heart-surgery techniques, new medicines, anesthesia agents, the improvement in diagnosis.
Which is the greatest doesn’t matter. What does is that medicine, once an art, has undergone a gradual but firm union with science so that it is now both an art and a science.
Many people believe that sickness is inevitable. If they are meant to get sick, then that’s that — and there is little they can do about it apart from keeping a handy supply of aspirins, band-aids, and cough drops.
However, there are grades of wellness and, the higher the grade we can achieve, the less prone we are to succumb to sickness and disease.
For instance, those people (whatever age) who keep relatively fit can run for the bus, bend down to do their shoes up, and generally carry out the range of everyday activities without putting their bodies under any strain.
A lot is written about how to keep healthy and it is easy to get confused when you read half a dozen quite different approaches on how to diet, how to relax, or how to get fit.
The important thing to realize is that we now know that there are many simple ways within our grasp to improve our health and lift our wellness grade. For example:
- Watching what we eat, how much sugar, fat, and salt.
- Quitting smoking.
- Taking time out to relax – especially on busy days.
- Work on developing a positive self-image.
- Limiting alcoholic drinks – avoiding drinking and driving.
- Becoming more active – walking instead of driving, taking steps instead of lifts.
The choice of what to do to become more healthy is up to us.
Journal Med Sci provides a lot of suggestions and tips on how we can go about improving our wellness grades.
If you have any questions on guest posts & sponsored posts, please email us at email@example.com
- Article publishing charges range from 75 to 200 USD based on market conditions.
- Topics to write for us:
- Ayurveda & Herbs
- Exercise & Fitness
- Beauty & Fashion
- Diet & Nutrition
- Health & Wellness
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Mother & Child
- Travel Guides
- 10 Tips on How to Stay Healthy
- How to Keep Yourself Beautiful and Healthy
- The Secret Meaning of Your Dreams
- Foods to Eat on 500 Calorie Diet
- Low Sodium Cardiac Diet
- Poisonous Plants in The Garden
- The Latest on Living With Asthma
- Whiplash After a Car Accident
- Recurring Infections in The Bladder
- What is The Best Cure for a Hangover?
- What is The Best Treatment for Tinea?
- What Causes Varicose Veins and How Are They Best Treated?
- Are Yearly Influenza Injections Advisable and Effective?
- Can Emotional Stress Cause Upset Stomach?
- Surgical Removal of Hemorrhoids
- Why does tension cause painful stomach swelling?
- 50 Tips on How to Be Pretty and Attractive
- 8 Cardiac Diet Recipes
- 5 Tips on How to Get Perfect Skin