¤ Why should you publish with us
Our bibliographic listings
Journal is indexed with a large number of bibliographic databases including
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE
- Neurosciences Citation Index
- Current Contents
- Excerpta Medica/EMBASE
- Research Alert
- Biological Abstracts
- Health & Wellness Research Center
- Health Reference Center Academic
- InfoTrac One File
- Expanded Academic ASAP
Online manuscript management
- Journal provides facility for online submission
- The entire review process is automated and web-based, thus resulting into a faster decision on articles.
- The average 'submission-decision' period has become
less than 28 days since inception of this system.
The performance of the journal at each step of review process
can be checked from 'Journal
on Web' site after login as author or referee.
Excellent support of reviewers
- Journal has support of over 500 excellent referees from various specialties, this ensures we complete the review process in shortest span of time.
- To check the list of our experts
- Once accepted and published your article will be freely available in full text from our site. Thus making it visible to the entire scientific community
- As soon as the issues are ready we provide the citations to PubMed via file transfer protocol, thus ensuring that the abstracts are available immediately from MEDLINE.
- Similarly articles will be published on the website immediately on acceptance.
- The website of the journal attracts over
35000 unique visitors in a month.
- Journal is also available in full text from
- Journal's full text is linked from PubMed via LinkOut, ensuring that full text of the articles is readily available to those interested.
- Journal is available through a large number of aggregating agencies such as ProQuest, EBSCO Publishing, Thomson Gale, etc.
|All trademarks acknowledged